Big Sean has arrived with his 21-track Detroit 2 album. The rapper has been carefully rolling out his latest project by sharing new singles, merch, and sneak peeks into upcoming visuals.
There is an abundance of features on Detroit 2 and they include looks from Nipsey Hussle, Post Malone, Ty Dolla $ign, Jhené Aiko, Dave Chappelle, Dwele, Anderson. Paak, Earlly Mac, Wale, Young Thung, Hit-Boy, Travis Scott, Key Wane, Diddy, Erykah Badu, Lil Wayne, Tee Grizzley, Kash Doll, Cash Kidd, Payroll, 42 Dugg, Bobby Jones, Drego, Sada Baby, Royce Da 5’9″, Eminem, Stevie Wonder, and Dom Kennedy.
1. Why Would I Stop?
2. Lucky Me
3. Deep Reverence ft. Nipsey Hussle
4. Wolves ft. Post Malone
5. Body Language ft. Ty Dolla $ign & Jhené Aiko
6. Story by Dave Chappelle
7. Harder Than My Demons
8. Everything That’s Missing ft. Dwele
10. Guard Your Heart ft. Anderson .Paak, Earlly Mac, Wale
11. Respect It ft. Young Thug, Hit-Boy
12. Lithuania ft. Travis Scott
13. Full Circle ft. Key Wane & Diddy
14. Time In ft. Twenty88
15. Story by Erykah Badu
17. The Baddest
18. Don Life ft. Lil Wayne
19. Friday Night Cypher ft. Tee Grizzley, Kash Doll, Cash Kidd, Payroll, 42 Dugg, Bobby Jones, Drego, Sada Baby, Royce Da 5’9″, Eminem
20. Story by Stevie Wonder
21. Still I Rise ft. Dom Kennedy
Leave a Reply